Sign up for an AskCharity account using the form below. You may only sign up for a charity account if you’re signing up on behalf of your charity or non-profit organisation.
Reasons to join
- Get more media coverage by opting in, and responding to, media requests for information and case studies. Requests come from a wide and growing variety of media outlets - from the BBC and The Guardian to Grazia magazine.
- Build your media contacts lists and develop relationships with the journalists who get in touch with you through AskCharity.
Is your charity already signed up? Search to find out. If not then use the form below to sign up.
Sign up below
Terms and conditions
- Each organisation will designate at least one person to receive and answer queries from AskCharity media professionals.
- The charity contact details on your organisation’s entry in the AskCharity contacts book will only be accessible to media professionals or charities who have registered to use AskCharity.
- Each organisation will designate at least one person to update its details and contacts on AskCharity. All information must be updated by the charity itself. Any organisation which does not keep its information updated may be taken off the database.
- Your organisation is solely responsible for all the content it posts on this site. CharityComms shall have the right, but not the obligation, to correct any errors or omissions in any content, as it may determine in its sole discretion. CharityComms further reserves the right, in its sole discretion, to delete or remove any user content from the site and to deny the access of any member to all part of this site, at any time for any reason without prior notice or liability.
- By signing up to AskCharity, contacts agree to receive communications from CharityComms from time to time.
- Answer Service requests must not be shared with anyone outside of your organisation.
- Charities need to decide on whether they allow journalists to pay their case studies. CharityComms supports the idea that individuals featured in stories should be paid out-of-pocket expenses and in some cases receive payments for their time. However, this shouldn’t be at a rate that would make them take part in a story just for the money. We recommend this is judged on a case-by-case basis.